[CWRP] Rulebook changes.

Veridian Phantom

Changed:

1. Brotherhood code now re-formatted to "Never assault an innocent/ally."

This include Jedi, Naval, and any civilian that is considered passive/non-hostile/innocent. This still applies to shooting each other and punching each other, assaulting someone sexually, physically, and mentally in the way of someone's senses (blinding someone with a flashbang). It is still assault, however if the person doesn't wish to press charges, then it's typically fine.

NOTE: You must be DAMAGED! (not just blinded/pushed) in order to defend yourself.

1. Two new AOS areas added: Gravity Generator room (1SR-B behind the wall) and Shield Generator room (1SR-A behind the wall).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just for clarification. I can now get CG involved if people decided to assault my droid character?

Yes.

How can you sexually assault someone in the game?

/me slaps your ass, grabs your crotch.

Im assuming RP assault e.g RP punching and what not is considered BBHC as well?

RP Assault is as the term suggests. Assault.

Just wondering as this is what some of my cg are saying or thinking, so if someone shoots you you still cannot shoot them back correct?

If I come over and steal your ammo crates, is it okay if you steal mine? Meeting rule breaking with more rule breaking is never a good idea.

If I come over and steal your ammo crates, is it okay if you steal mine? Meeting rule breaking with more rule breaking is never a good idea.

That is what I was thinking but some cg were saying that you could shoot people back. Thanks for replying.

Im assuming RP assault e.g RP punching and what not is considered BBHC as well?

I mean say someones doing actual /mes that lead to assault sure yeah, But I hope you're not insisting on punishing someone for BBHC just because they playfully punched their battalion members arm because they are joking around and enjoying some downtime, laughing it up and talking about the last mission or something

I guess it can go back to the whole "If they wanna press charges" thing idk. Kinda feels like you're leaning a little Nazi there.

Just wondering as this is what some of my cg are saying or thinking, so if someone shoots you you still cannot shoot them back correct?

At this moment in time, defending yourself is NOT assault. If someone shoots your first or hurts you, defend yourself as you can. Shooting back is fine, as staff we have logs to prove this kind of stuff.

At this moment in time, defending yourself is NOT assault. If someone shoots your first or hurts you, defend yourself as you can. Shooting back is fine, as staff we have logs to prove this kind of stuff.

can this just be specified to "damaged you first".

We really don't need the plethera of bullshit sits that get called because "so and so shot AT me first, but I'm so good I HIT him first." We've gone so long without this issue 99% of the time until now.