Reviewed

A Command for Jedi to change powers

• What server is this for: CWRP
    Your suggestion: When jedi get there force powers changed in the future update, it would be great to have a /command for specific jedi ( Maybe Path+? ) that give them options to change there powers from different ones, This would also Include Masters having alot to choose from since they are a master, like when a master that is a consular path can change [Offensive Ability] to something like Group heal, Maybe even be able to move your ability around to your own liking. this would benefit different path's that enjoy there own way of the force.
    How it benefits the server: More Immersive and different Jedi, Also LETTING Master's choose there force powers instead of leting them have random ones they probly never would use on how they used to play as One of the Three paths (Guardian, Sentinel, Consular)
    Type of suggestion (Coding or rules) Coding and Path Specific Powers

• 122 Posts

If possible, would be fucking awesome. +Support

• 65 Posts

I like the idea of group heal for consulars

• 502 Posts

It's possible, and likely to happen through a GUI rather than a command.

• @JeffChase said in A Command for Jedi to change powers:

It's possible, and likely to happen through a GUI rather than a command.

im basicly just trying to ask if we can get the option to choose between some force powers. maybe in the future more powers could be add'd and such as well

• 579 Posts

So you're the infamous 4head I see connecting...

Nonetheless
    +support

This post was edited by 327th Lucky -
  • 336 Posts

+Support
    Would be pretty good for you Jedi people

• 72 Posts

Omg yes that whould be awesome

• 132 Posts

+support letting me choose force powers and the order they are in would be so helpful. Since I only have force heal its hard to heal 327th and others quickly. So I could just use group heal. Also moving that dumb meditate to the end would help too.

Edit: if we get some sort of loadout there should be some limitation like every force power takes up a certain amount of space out of a max space. Keeps jedi from being too op

This post was edited by Creative -
  • 335 Posts

so basically make choosing a path pointless. Sounds like ya wanna be a "jack of all trades", being able to select your force powers you want willy-nilly whenever you need them. Sorry but no.

• 959 Posts

After reading VPs comment, I highly agree. I think the only person who should be able to change the powers out should be VP (And Of course Scott).

@Veridian-Phantom said in A Command for Jedi to change powers:

so basically make choosing a path pointless. Sounds like ya wanna be a "jack of all trades", being able to select your force powers you want willy-nilly whenever you need them. Sorry but no.

What if you and scott sat down together and decided on the powers that ranks/paths get. Theres some that could be moved around obviously and I think the best to make those choices would be you and Scott. My only comment is Give Guardians Force Absorb since it's pretty much a tanking ability ;)

Overall I do not support this suggestion, I would support VP and Scott deciding on changes to force powers however, Masters should NOT be allowed to pick their own powers PERIOD. Way too abusable and I can easily name 1 person whose a master who would abuse this THE SECOND it enters the server.

tl;dr No, Let VP and Scott decide your powers, not you.

EDIT: Yo I didnt know this was locked but still ya

This post was edited by Mercy -
  • 335 Posts

@Mercy said in A Command for Jedi to change powers:

After reading VPs comment, I highly agree. I think the only person who should be able to change the powers out should be VP (And Of course Scott).

@Veridian-Phantom said in A Command for Jedi to change powers:

What if you and scott sat down together and decided on the powers that ranks/paths get. Theres some that could be moved around obviously and I think the best to make those choices would be you and Scott. My only comment is Give Guardians Force Absorb since it's pretty much a tanking ability ;)

Overall I do not support this suggestion, I would support VP and Scott deciding on changes to force powers however, Masters should NOT be allowed to pick their own powers PERIOD. Way too abusable and I can easily name 1 person whose a master who would abuse this THE SECOND it enters the server.

tl;dr No, Let VP and Scott decide your powers, not you.

EDIT: Yo I didnt know this was locked but still ya

already being done.

Viewing Topic
No one.

Looks like your connection to Superior Servers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.