6/4/2019 - Update

aStonedPenguin

4 hours ago, Brazzerz said:

other specific people affected by the spawn issue (IDK what causes it exactly, but I could name a few people that I constantly see getting stuck when they spawn)

What causes it was the climb swep.

Overall at the Zombies update, it's quite good. 

35 minutes ago, Theo said:

why would we decrease the amount made from original zombies?

Buffed damage. We dont want 10 fucking zombies pouncing on your ass and die from a swarm.

31 minutes ago, Loli said:

What causes it was the climb swep.

Overall at the Zombies update, it's quite good. 

Buffed damage. We dont want 10 fucking zombies pouncing on your ass and die from a swarm.

I actually enjoy fighting a lot of zombies. 😞

19 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Smashy didn't believe me that the ultra rare red zombie exists. Thank's to your screenshot from 2017 we were able to provide evidence of this rare creatures existence. 

82c13afd3a3508111c432a2c84a919c5.jpg

ZQ4IsOZ.jpgDouble red zombies here's more proof

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 3

On 6/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, Candy said:

This is the worst decision balance wise I've ever seen.

Heroin was already incredibly overpowered as it was, with the only way of countering it being out the window there is no way to fuck up using heroin. This is just going to make raiding people with half a brain cell even more of a pain in the ass. 

maybe the point is that it's supposed to be overpowered? Ever think of that?

sorry that there's a way for people who have knowledge of the game to defend their base from a larger group of people with a seemingly endless amount of money to spend on C4

Edited by HealthySparrow
  • Dumb 3

22 hours ago, Brazzerz said:

People don't spam change jobs to annoy people, or anything of that sort. They do it for the perma ammo. I feel like fixing perma ammo stacking ammo would have been a better option, so you don't constantly see people with 30+ slams, or 1k ammo in their guns, saving tons of money for a 3.50$ buy

This solves more than just annoying people with spamming jobs. It also helps to discourage changing jobs from and back just to get out of an arrest and some other things. I think it's a good change and there's no downsides to this.

17 hours ago, Theo said:

I know I said ZombieRP would be happy to get an update, but... why would we decrease the amount made from original zombies? It also sucks that the player slots for zombies are reduced from 10 to 5, but aside from this I'm excited about the Antlion Guard buff. It's been a long time coming.

yeah I agree, the only thing stopping us from making a lot of money was the speed at which we could kill zombies. It was a good reward for being extremely actively playing, because you would make just a little bit more money than farming in a base and being partially active.

On 6/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, Sovereign said:

Smashy didn't believe me that the ultra rare red zombie exists. Thank's to your screenshot from 2017 we were able to provide evidence of this rare creatures existence. 

82c13afd3a3508111c432a2c84a919c5.jpg

image.thumb.png.e96a7587ad9e8cff00fd43062054cc2a.png

The legend of the red zombie is real

• Dumb 1

On 6/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, HealthySparrow said:

This solves more than just annoying people with spamming jobs. It also helps to discourage changing jobs from and back just to get out of an arrest and some other things. I think it's a good change and there's no downsides to this.

yeah I agree, the only thing stopping us from making a lot of money was the speed at which we could kill zombies. It was a good reward for being extremely actively playing, because you would make just a little bit more money than farming in a base and being partially active.

Then suggest new numbers. This is the first time they've had actual rewards. Beforehand it was just the gamemode's default behavior to reward you x amount for killing any NPC.

• Informative 1

• aStonedPenguin unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...