[CWRP PSA] Future Changes and the direction of the server

Scott

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am totally on board with this. This is a measure to prevent biased decisions. the interest of the whole server comes first rather than a specific group or battalion. I know it will be hard on everyone, as some of us may have had the same leadership ever since day one. But be mindful as these individuals will have the option to be an adviser to the group. We need a more productive management team that will come to clear conclusions, which is what this whole thing is meant to do.

Says the guy who didnt pay for models and cant use them :smile_cat:

Reverting something if the majority do not want it is always an option.

so you are open to seeing how it goes, and then reverting it if it dosent go well?

so you are open to seeing how it goes, and then reverting it if it dosent go well?

Yes, that is what I said. This does not mean a few friends from the same battalion getting together to constantly complain or whatever.

Yes, that is what I said. This does not mean a few friends from the same battalion getting together to constantly complain or whatever.

yah i understand that, i just wanted to know if its set in stone lol.

yah i understand that, i just wanted to know if its set in stone lol.

Nothing on the server is set in stone. This isn't a community that is just going to add things and be done with it. Actually other than if real-life commitments take over my Dev time it won't ever be in a finished state.

My opinion, being super admin and council isn't an easy job, and taking them away from high position roles kind of takes the fun out of them game and make it into a full time job for them O.O just my opinion, don't roast me plz

I'm alright with this, but as others have said, these staff still care greatly about their leadership roles and the battalions they lead.

Personally, I believe we should keep the commanders and such who have actually APPLIED for their positions. Those who were granted their positions originally (Shuggy, Veridian, Based) should have to apply or step down.

I'm alright with this, but as others have said, these staff still care greatly about their leadership roles and the battalions they lead.

Personally, I believe we should keep the commanders and such who have actually APPLIED for their positions. Those who were granted their positions originally (Shuggy, Veridian, Based) should have to apply or step down.

I would be the only one who keeps their position then. Out of all the SA+, I was the only CDR that actually applied for his position, but to be fair with the rest. I have agreed to go upon this action with them.

EDIT: Valdyr may have not applied for it, but he definately earned MOTO too.

Please everyone understand that everybody in the council agreed to this for the benefit of the community. They are all being compensated very well. Please give it a try. If you guys give it a chance you'll realize that it won't be that different and you might even like it more. Also they will not be forced out of their battalions, they will be able to stay with them.

And Randy, he was also given his position.

Please everyone understand that everybody in the council agreed to this for the benefit of the community. They are all being compensated very well. Please give it a try. If you guys give it a chance you'll realize that it won't be that different and you might even like it more. Also they will not be forced out of their battalions, they will be able to stay with them.

Yes, As mason said. It may be a little bit tear jerking especially to all of us that are the ORIGINAL Commander to our battalions that have been apart of them for 5+ Months. However, we as management have decided instead of being greedy over our RP power, to step down from our positions, take on an advising role and plan to continue assisting in the development with Clone Wars.

Yeah, I'll admit. Im depressed af and salty over having to lose my custom model, my RP CDR, and overall lose a lot of connection I had in the RP, But I see this as a better plan for our server. I ask that you not be upset with the choice scott has made, as we agreed to comply with Scott; and Scott has GRACIOUSLY allowed us to become senators and even allowed us our own custom character like he could of just dumped us off at the curb and said fuck you management to us. But overall Scott cares about management, but more importantly, about the community.

What, and we have not earned it because we didn't apply for it? I had a hand in everything in that battalion from the documents to paying for the models. We EARNED that spot.

Guest Kivek

I'm staying neutral towards this, until the changes happen. None of us know for sure if this is going to be a good thing or bad thing for the community.

This could really help the community and what it really needed, or it can backfire and blow up in our faces.

Let's just wait and see how it turns out, until then I'm staying on the fence.

What, and we have not earned it because we didn't apply for it? I had a hand in everything in that battalion from the documents to paying for the models. We EARNED that spot.

Not saying that. I know that Veridian has done loads for Jedi, and I assumed you have done loads for the naval. What I'm saying is that I think you guys should still get a chance to lead these groups, but others should also be given a chance in the application process.

I say they should at least agree to such major change

I'm sure that some of management have likely claimed that they were "forced" into this decisions but at the end of the day the majority were willing to give it a try and understood why it was going to be happening. Which is all I can ask for.

I'm sure that some of management have likely claimed that they were "forced" into this decisions but at the end of the day the majority were willing to give it a try and understood why it was going to be happening. Which is all I can ask for.

If they agreed to it, then I'm ok with it and can only hope that those who take over can do just as good as they did.