07/28/2017 - CWRP Update

Scott

Guest Slammer - Warthog

Finna

:kappapride: ................:kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ........:kappapride: :kappapride: :kappapride: :kappapride: :kappapride: ........:kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ................:kappapride: :kappapride: ..:kappapride: ......:kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ................:kappapride: :kappapride: ....:kappapride: ....:kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ................:kappapride: :kappapride: ......:kappapride: ..:kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ................:kappapride: :kappapride: ........:kappapride: :kappapride: .........:kappapride: .............:kappapride: ................:kappapride: :kappapride: .............:kappapride: ...................:kappapride: :kappapride:.......................:kappapride:

10/10 Cg's new brig this was long over due for me personally since I have been apart of cg since the 2nd month after SUP CWRP servers were realesed :ohmydog: This is awesome keep up the good work and I am glad I donated to a server that is reliable and an all time fun bunch of servers keep up the good work SUP Staff Team you have yet to make me leave!

-

CWRP! Yeet

Quick question cause I'll be back in two weeks from Florida. Is the media room ic or pic stuff like what can and can't we play because I got some memy shit ready to whip out

It's IC but with minimal CG interaction unless it's a high severity law that was broke. Like killing, mic spam, etc etc. Just don't annoy people and you can do w/e.

It's IC but with minimal CG interaction unless it's a high severity law that was broke. Like killing, mic spam, etc etc. Just don't annoy people and you can do w/e.

Thanks and when will it be Unrestricted if that will ever happen?

• 2 years later...